Exchange and return policy
Our valued customers can exchange or return their purchases within 14 days from the date of receiving the order under the following terms and conditions:
1) The goods to be exchanged or returned must be in their original condition (as sold).
2) The goods to be exchanged or returned must have a defect or defect that is not apparent upon purchase.
3) The goods must be returned inside the branded boxes and bags in which they were received, in addition to the shipping box.
4) Products that have been opened, tested, or whose outer packaging has been removed cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a manufacturing defect only.
5) Oud oil, incense and their derivatives are not returned or exchanged, out of concern for your safety and the safety of others.
6) The customer will bear the cost of shipping fees (returning the product to the warehouse), in the event that he wishes to return the order after receiving it despite the integrity of the product.
7) The customer bears the cost of shipping fees and the cost of shipping the replacement product, in the event that products or orders are exchanged after receiving them despite the integrity of the product.
8) The company bears the cost of shipping fees (returning the product to the warehouse), in the event that you wish to return orders or products due to a defect or manufacturing defect.
9) The company bears the cost of shipping fees and the cost of shipping the replacement product, in the event that products or orders are replaced due to a defect or manufacturing defect.
10) The replacement product will be sent or the amount will be refunded after receiving the shipment from the customer.
*After completing the shipping process, the customer must contact us to provide us with the shipment number expected to arrive.
To return products, please contact customer service via:
– Customer service number: +965 22207001
Payment method and return period (after evaluating the product’s condition)
o Bank card: 5 – 10 working days
o Bank transfer in Kuwait: 3-5 working days
o Bank transfer in the Gulf countries: 7-10 working days
o Payment upon receipt: 10 working days